No. If you or someone you know is in an immediate crisis, contact Colorado Crisis Services (844-493-8255). The Integrated Suicide Treatment Team serves people after their crisis has been stabilized.
Thank you for helping us prevent suicide by referring clients:
- Using our secure Referral Form; or
- Calling our front desk at (970) 491-5212.
Together we can enable people across Colorado to get the support they need to maintain their wellbeing in the face of uncertainty.
Contact our director, Dr. Crystal Gutierrez (firstname.lastname@example.org), directly to discuss how we can better partner with you.”
Our team includes mental health clinicians, substance use treatment providers, social workers, and psychologists. We work together to serve adults in Colorado. We offer free, evidence-based counseling services.
- Adults 25 years and older across Colorado.
- We connect with people to support them through many issues, including:
- Thinking of hurting or killing themselves
- Drug or alcohol use
- Feeling down or depressed
- Feeling stressed or anxious
- Relationship or family challenges
- Finding needed resources
Use the Integrated Suicide Treatment Team Form or call our front desk at (970) 491-5212.
Only our team can see or hear information on the form or voicemail. Your information will be kept confidential.
You can provide your information at any time. Our office hours are 8:00am – 7:00pm Monday through Thursday, and 8:00am – 5:00pm on Friday. We do not offer after hours services.
We offer in-person and telehealth services. We use a secure and HIPAA-compliant platform, TheraNest, for telehealth services.
- Services are free for adults 25 years old or older.
- We will bill Medicaid when it is available.
The team is supported from the Substance Use and Mental Health Services Administration, grant #FG000444.